Do Arsenal need Lucas Torreira?
The summer transfer window has come to an end, and the Gunners have managed to strengthen their squad significantly. This is a good opportunity to assess the current situation of the team and its prospects for the future.
The first thing that should be noted is that the club has made a good selection of players. The most important of them are:
1. Lukas Podolski. The young German is a reliable goalkeeper, who can also play in the attacking line. He has already made a number of good appearances for the team, and this is another proof that the Gunner’s team is capable of winning the Premier League.
2. Sokratis Papastathopoulos. The Greek defender is a versatile player, who is able to play in several positions. He is also a good goalkeeper, and has already managed to make a good impression in the first team.
3. Granit Xhaka. The Brazilian is a player who can play in both the attack and defense. He also managed to impress the team with his game in the Champions League. The Gunners are confident enough to take advantage of his good form in the Premier league, and they will try to get him to the first-team.
4. Aaron Ramsey. The Englishman has already played in the starting lineup for a number games, and he is ready to prove himself in the attack.
5. Theo Walcott. The forward has already shown himself in good form, and is a solid player who is capable to score goals.
So, the Gunns have a good squad, which can be considered as one of the main contenders for the title. However, the main task for the club is to finish the season in the top 4.
How to watch the matches of Arsenal?
The Gunners started the season quite confidently, and managed to win the first 4 matches of the season. This was quite unexpected, because the team had been quite weak in the domestic arena. However the team managed to achieve a good result, and now it is ready for the fight for the champion title.
At the moment, the team is quite strong in the EPL, but the main goal is to win gold medals in the international arena. The following matches are the most important for the Gunni fans:
* November 18th, at the home game against Manchester United;
* November 25th, in the match against Liverpool;
* December 5th, the game against Chelsea.
These matches will be watched by millions of fans around the world. The team will try their best to win all the matches, and if they manage to do this, they will be able to take the first place in the standings.
You can follow the matches in live mode at the website of sports statistics. Here you will find the information about the results of the matches and the statistics of the players.
Who will win the title?
It is quite possible that the team of Arsene Wenger will not be able win the champion’s title. The main problem is the lack of motivation of the leaders. The players are not able to show the maximum of their potential, and it is obvious that they will not manage to achieve this goal.
However, there are many factors that can help the Gunnarsson’sl team to get closer to the coveted title. Among them, the following ones should be mentioned:
· Lack of experience of the new leaders;
·0.5-2 years of experience in the team;
• Good teamwork.
All these factors can help to achieve the desired result.
It has already been noted that the new players have not played in a competitive game yet. This can be the reason why they are not so motivated. The leaders have already managed not to show their best game, and that is why they cannot achieve the main result. However this is not the only reason for the failure of the Gunnars.
In the Epl, the club does not play in a serious way, which is why the fans are not interested in the results. However in the Europa League, the fans have a lot of reasons to cheer the team. The club has a good lineup, and many players have already made good results in the tournament.
This is another evidence that the fans’ support is growing. The new season will be very interesting for the fans, because there are a lot more matches to be played.
Where to find the live scores of Arsenal matches?
Now, it is much easier to follow the results in live format. You can find the results on the website, where you will also find the statistics and the schedule of the upcoming matches.
There are a number matches that will be held in the near future, and these are the ones that will decide the fate of the champion’s title. These are the matches that are most likely to be won by the Gunna:
• November 18, against Manchester City;
1/2. December 5, against Liverpool.
Both matches are very important for Arsenal, because they will decide who will take the lead in the fight against Manchester.
If the team manages to win both matches, it will be a great result.